So Long Mr. Howard

...wherein I detail studying overseas, being poor and everything I care about.

Name:

Desperately trying to overcome ordinary mediocrity by substituting it with psychobabble

Friday, February 24, 2006

Dr. Kim

The former supervisor. Now a full blown mentor.

I'm going to dedicate this entire post (I know, it's awfully generous of me) to tellin' people that he's a great guy.

He's basically offered me a free degree, living expenses support (in the form of a
tutoring job) and a career path to being an academic (it's a good lifestyle).

He'd also been great support while I was going through that tough phase.

So let's everyone who's reading this ponder that for a while...

and *breathe.


But how cool is that he's offered so much (and to be honest, I don't know if I can live up to the scholarship or being an academic, but I'm going to give it a good shot).

*Gushes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home