So, how did I manage to get enrolled in the week before class starts?
Well, not reaaally.
I'm on a waiting list and if there is room for me on the classes I need, then I can go for it.
Then I have to come up with fees upfront (THREE THOUSAND SIX HUNRED DOLLARS!) plus a processing fee (ONE HUNDRED SMACKAROOS).
Then find a way to eat somehow cause that's gonna clean me out pretty good.
And there might be a scheduling conflict with the university overseas where they might start the next term like a day after I finish here.
Poo.
I'm on a waiting list and if there is room for me on the classes I need, then I can go for it.
Then I have to come up with fees upfront (THREE THOUSAND SIX HUNRED DOLLARS!) plus a processing fee (ONE HUNDRED SMACKAROOS).
Then find a way to eat somehow cause that's gonna clean me out pretty good.
And there might be a scheduling conflict with the university overseas where they might start the next term like a day after I finish here.
Poo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home