Super Secret Post
Don't nobody google this now...
Well I guess my overseas trip starts here. Planning just which jumper and handpuppet to take (I can't really fit you in a bag Phil...), what to keep and to throw away. Just realised it's going to be spring when I get there, I was looking forward to the colder months but I guess it will have to wait.
I'm gonna give away some stuff I can't take (and my brother doesn't need) and planning to give away some of my stuff. So IF you've googled this already, you can have first dibs if you give me tips on travelling light.
Well I guess my overseas trip starts here. Planning just which jumper and handpuppet to take (I can't really fit you in a bag Phil...), what to keep and to throw away. Just realised it's going to be spring when I get there, I was looking forward to the colder months but I guess it will have to wait.
I'm gonna give away some stuff I can't take (and my brother doesn't need) and planning to give away some of my stuff. So IF you've googled this already, you can have first dibs if you give me tips on travelling light.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home