Not really super secret anymore but no one's reading it anyway...
Ok, this blog just unofficially went 'public' today, not that I'm telling anyone about it. But I do welcome them google spiders.
I honestly thought I was going to leave the country in the next few weeks but it turns out there was a bit of missed communication so I won't be leaving until the end of May or even the end of June (or if some things fall through, I could be on my way overseas as soon as April?).
The thing is that to qualify for a scholarship, there's a few required courses that are offered in Korean only. Given that I have Korean like they would use in playshcool, the two courses are out of reach.
Which is why I've scrambled to enroll for equivalent courses here.
And I think I did.
I honestly thought I was going to leave the country in the next few weeks but it turns out there was a bit of missed communication so I won't be leaving until the end of May or even the end of June (or if some things fall through, I could be on my way overseas as soon as April?).
The thing is that to qualify for a scholarship, there's a few required courses that are offered in Korean only. Given that I have Korean like they would use in playshcool, the two courses are out of reach.
Which is why I've scrambled to enroll for equivalent courses here.
And I think I did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home